A Bucket List update….
Below is my updated bucket list.
I’ve lost a lot of weight so I am almost to my goal size of 8 and I have worked so hard to do that. I am living a much healthier life now, including limiting my stress and trying very hard to let go of my need to control everything into life. I’m finally realizing this is a loose/loose strategy. I am feeling happier than I have in a long time. It takes work to be happy and to have a happy existence. I’m happy to do the work of course. If you have a bucket list suggestion,I am open to any ideas not already on my list. Please post a suggestion and I’ll update as I cross them off my list
1. Go to Vegas
3. Get married in Key West
4. Meet Eric Clapton
5. Photograph the Goo Goo Dolls for Rolling Stone
6.Hug A Stranger ☀
7. Stand in 2 different states at the same time
8. Sit behind the Predators at a Hockey game.
9. Own a International Scout
10. Sacrifice something I want so that someone else can have something they want.
11. Buy something from Tiffany’s in New York
12. Go to New York
13. Go BACK to Paris
14. Go to Italy
15. Have an intimate conversation with a total stranger
16. Go to a movie by myself☀️
17. Go to dinner by myself☀
18. Stand on the beach in a foreign country
19. Dye my hair a very bright color☀
20. Let go of guilt about things that are beyond my control ☀
21. Even though I can’t sing AT ALL and completely terrified of singing in public to the point of potentially passing out…..I want to stand up and sing a song in front of a crowd of people at a karaoke bar ☀
22. Learn to speak, read and write French and Italian fluently
23. Swim with dolphins
24. See the Grand Canyon
25. Swim in The Great Barrier Reef in Australia
26. Fly first class somewhere
27. Own my dream home.
28. Go to an Olympic Swimming event
29. Eat something I have never eaten before prepared by a REAL chef.
30. Witness an honest to God miracle
31. Meet someone inspirational
32. Be a size 8
33. Ride in a hot air balloon
34. Go on a helicopter ride
35. Go to maradi gras
37. See the northern lights
38. Go camping successfully ☀
39. Swim in the pacific ocean w both of my brothers
40. Go to comic con
41. Whale watching
42. See Mount Rushmore
43. Sit on a jury
44. Watch a rocket launch live
46. See a volcano
47. Paintball. ☀